Experience the luxury of custom catamaran day excursions to Soufriere with our private catamaran tours in St Lucia.
St Lucia is famous for the majestic Pitons located in Soufriere. Seeing the Pitons is a must! But for those who don’t wish for an overcrowded group boat tour or a long winding taxi ride, this luxury catamaran day excursion is one of a kind and will give you the best overall experience St Lucia has to offer on an exclusive private catamaran tour!
This tour is a relaxing and pleasurable way to experience St. Lucia’s most famous sites and attractions down south all in one day. Perfect for those coming through for a short vacation or cruise ship stopovers as well.
Your tour will start in Rodney Bay or Castries Port. From there, we’ll cruise down the beautiful coastline to Soufriere. Along the way, you’ll see local fishing villages and learn about the islands history from our captain. Once we arrive in Soufriere, you can marvel at the views of the inspiring Pitons, experience the world’s largest ‘Dive-In Volcano’, soak in the Black Sulfur Spring Mud Baths, and enjoy mineral water falls in the Diamond Botanical Gardens. Additionally, while you experience this tropical oasis, visit the island’s largest bat cave, stop for a Pitons photo..if time allows there are numerous beautiful beach to visit. Once we head back north remember to keep an eye out for whales and dolphins along the way!
What’s included ?
- Private transportation and guide to land tours in Soufriere
- All dock fees and taxes
- Admission to of diamond botanical gardens and waterfalls
- Admission sulfur springs bath
- Water, Soda, Rum Punch and Piton Beer
- Local Cuisine Lunch
- Paddle Board/Kayak
- Fishing Poles
Available for purchase
- Towel Service
- Mixed Drinks
- Frozen Blended Drinks
What to Bring ?
- Non-aerosol reef-safe sunscreen
- Lunch or special food and drinks not requested in advance
- Cash for lunch/drinks ashore or delivered, souvenirs, and gratuity to the crew (customary with good service to tip 15-20% of your booking rate)
- Special request time outside of normal schedule
- Pick up/Drop off other than Rodney Bay or Castries
- Extra Hours at sea
Things to know:
all reservations deposits are fully refundable for 72 hours of booking.
Short notice charters booked within two weeks of date must be paid for in full when booking
Cancellations and refunds are based on the following:
- two weeks notice = 75% of trip refunded
- one week = 50% of trip refunded
- 72 hours’ notice (3 full days) = 25% of trip refunded
- 71 hours’ or less than 3 days notice = 0% of trip refunded
Customers will receive a full refund or credit only for operator cancellations due to extreme weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation option. NO-SHOWS WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND.