Awaken your senses to a delightful mix of French flair and laid-back Caribbean vibes when you experience a Martinique power yacht charter. Martinique sits between St. Lucia and Dominica in the Lesser Antilles. The volcanic-formed island offers international visitors a little bit of everything—from delectable French-Creole cuisine to exotic black-sand beaches and scenic hiking excursions. Martinique’s cultural melting pot seamlessly blends cosmopolitan appeal and local island charm, making it a top destination among style-savvy fashionistas, adventure enthusiasts and avid boaters.
Where to sail in Martinique?
Fort-de-France: Stroll through the Balata Garden, where you can admire the magnificent varieties of tropical plants. Also be sure to visit the Grand Marché, where you can buy all kinds of souvenirs typical of the region.
Le Diamant: During your visit to this seaside town, take the opportunity to hire a boat and get close to the famous Pedra do Diamantem or Rocher du Diamant, which was once a pirate hideout, or take a dip in the crystal clear waters to discover the wildlife.
Les Salines: Les Salines beach, in the municipality of Sainte-Anne, is a place much-loved by tourists and locals alike because of its heavenly scenery, among coconut trees and white sand. This magnificent beach, which stretches for over a kilometer, is considered one of the most beautiful in the Caribbean.
The Caravelle Peninsula: This nature reserve, classified as such since 1976, is a must stop during your visit to Martinique. It is a great place for hiking, and you can also visit the beautiful ruins of the Château Dubuc, or relax on one of its beaches.
Mount Pelée: Home to a still active volcano, which last erupted in 1932, venture out to explore the area around Mount Pelee via two routes. Beware, this climb is reserved for the more athletic due to its high level of difficulty!
Our favorite anchorages in Martinique
Hire a catamaran or a sailboat with your family to discover the local villages of each anchorage: Sainte-Anne, les Anses d’Arlet, l’Anse Mitan and la Pointe du Bout and, of course, Fort-de-France, with its great market. Not forgetting the north coast of the island, with its grey sandy beaches, the peaceful haven of the bays du Robert and du François, with a dozen islets that will offer you many possibilities for anchoring and incredible walks.
- Les Anses-d’Arlet : this anchorage is a real natural gem that will seduce you immediately, there is no escape. The walk to the Anses-d’Arlet is a return to the essential, combining typical Creole houses and spice markets. You live at a different pace there, linked to natural and historical beauty as well as iconic water sports. Don’t miss the Anse Noire and Anse Dufour beaches, ideal for a day of peace and quiet!
- Deux Pitons: these two domes form one of the most beautiful horizons in the Caribbean arc. Rising above a rich marine ecosystem, this anchorage will delight lovers of deep-sea diving. It is impossible to find a more stunning stop on this part of Sainte-Lucie Island, meaning it is a must stop on your boat trip!
- Saint-Pierre Bay: the deep waters of the port of Saint-Pierre will allow you to anchor easily and safely in a magnificent place. A real amphitheater bordered by the Caribbean Sea, this place is perfect for the brave who wish to challenge the ascent of Mount Pelée.
- Tartane: on the seafront of the Caravelle peninsula, recharge your batteries in the middle of nature. Visit the mangrove in Tartane, watch or take part in a stand up paddle parade. In this area you will find several family beaches such as la Brèche beach or Bourg beach. For wave lovers, Anse Bonneville is a famous surf spot.
What’s Included in Your Charter
Outstanding customer service. Your dedicated Vacation Planning Specialist be be there to help every step of the way, including recommendations for air travel, hotel and yacht provisioning for a seamless experience.
Experience you can trust. Over 20 years of providing the yachting vacations in the West Indies.
Water, Ice & Fuel*. power yachts are delivered with full water and 2 bags of ice in your cooler. *fuel not included for Power yacht charters.
Care Package. We are happy to get your supplies started with our complimentary care package: Bagged Ice, toiletries, dishwashing liquid, garbage bags, matches, paper towels, sponges, toilet paper (1 in each head).
Wi-Fi. Enjoy our complimentary WI-FI** aboard our Crewed Yacht
*fuel not included for Power yacht charters.
**Internet availability and speed may vary within the cruising grounds.
What’s included ?
- Photographic sceneries
- Professional crews and staffs
- Safety gears
* See the About Us section for a complete list of what is included with your boat.
What to Bring ?
- Duffle bags not suitcases if possible
- ALL your Provisions for cooking on board
Non-aerosol reef-safe sunscreen
Cash lunch/drinks ashore or delivered, souvenirs, and gratuity to the crew (customary with good service to tip 15-20% of your booking rate)
NO AEROSOL SUN SCREEN WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE BOAT, SUNSCREEN IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
HERE ARE SOME RECOMMENDATIONS
- Pick up and Drop off other than Rodney Bay
- Water Toys
- Cook on Board
- Extended mixed drink menu and special requests
- Provisions shopping and delivery
Things to know:-
Cancellations and refunds are based on the following:
- 97 hours’ notice (4 full days) = 75% of trip refunded
- 73 to 96 hours’ notice (3 days) = 50% of trip refunded
- 49 to 72 hours’ notice (2 days) = 25% of trip refunded
- 48 hours’ or less notice = 0% of trip refunded
Customers will receive a full refund or credit only for operator cancellations due to extreme weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation option. NO-SHOWS WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND.