Enjoy a half-day or full-day of fun at sea on your own 47’ luxury catamaran yacht.
Fall in love with St Lucia with this private luxury experience and discover the beautiful scenic views of the island only seen by sea. Savor the quiet hidden beaches, stunning reefs full of fish and with some luck encounter sea life and dolphins along the way, maybe even catch a fish… If you do we will fry it for you right on board.
Starting at $1200 4 hours with Rodney Bay for Pickup and drop off
$1600 to Marigot Bay/Yi Kaye,
$2200 to Soufriere which is a 9 hour trip and includes a sunset cruise on the return. Prices include up to 8 people, additional $95-$150 per person- up to 38 people.
You and your event coordinator will design an itinerary that best meets the needs of your group. We have flexible pick up and drop off locations all up and down the west Coast of the Island from Rodney Bay to Vieux Fort. Fees apply.
What’s included ?
- Water, Soda, Rum Punch and Piton Beer
- Light Snacks
- Paddle Board/Kayak
- Snorkel Gear
- Fishing wheels
Available for purchase
- Towel Service
- Mixed Drinks
- Frozen Blended Drinks
What to Bring ?
- Non-aerosol reef-safe sunscreen
- Lunch or special food and drinks not requested in advance
- Cash for lunch/drinks ashore or ordered for delivery, souvenirs, and gratuity to the crew (customary with good service to tip 15-20% of your booking rate)
- Pick up/Drop off other than Rodney Bay
- Extra Hours at sea
- Chef on Board
Things to know:-
Cancellations and refunds are based on the following:
- 97 hours’ notice (4 full days) = 75% of trip refunded
- 73 to 96 hours’ notice (3 days) = 50% of trip refunded
- 49 to 72 hours’ notice (2 days) = 25% of trip refunded
- 48 hours’ or less notice = 0% of trip refunded
Customers will receive a full refund or credit only for operator cancellations due to extreme weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation option. NO-SHOWS WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND.